Most of brides and groom s are excited planning for their wedding. More often they spend more time about motif, flower arrangements, church and reception venue, entourage and others but in the end neglect about having one of the most important considerations which could bring a great success in their very special event. I am referring to the wise choice of a mobile Disc Jockey or a wedding DJ.
Why are there many complaints concerning these mobile DJs? Why do we hear negative comments from the guests about music where a mobile DJ performed? Is there a reliable DJ in town? How can we be sure that we are right in our choice?
Following are Top Seven Tips in Hiring a DJ:
1. Have a good planning. Always plan ahead. The ideal time is to prepare is about nine months to a year before the actual wedding. Why? It’s because the best mobile DJ’s book their dates six months to a year in advance.
2. Shop for quality. As a bride you should understand about the quality in a mobile DJ service. You should know what service he or she truly represents. Just as you are shopping for some of your things, you also need to evaluate the DJ in his or her music collection, clients and his or her equipments. Of course, high quality will cost more than low quality.
3. Understand the importance of the DJ to the success of your wedding reception. National magazine surveys report that happy brides always say that the DJ was most responsible for the success of their wedding reception. Percentage of the DJ’s contribution for the success of a wedding event is 70%. Everybody will remember whether they had a great time or the other way around.
4. Be acquainted with your DJ personally before the wedding. This is really needed to ensure a good working relationship. Request to have a personal meeting to the company owner when planning.
5. Arrange a pre-planned written agenda. A truly professional DJ company will understand this and will cooperate in advance planning with the bride which results to an approved written agenda for the event.
6. Have a check references. Talking to the past clients of the DJ company before you hire him or her is the best way to check that the company does what it promises
7. Check the basics” of a mobile DJ quality. This pertains to back up equipments, insurance, music library, DJ attire, and interactive quality of the DJ, effective guest management and additional options.
Now, to surely address all of these concerns, why don’t you try one of the best wedding DJs in Scottsdale, AZ.? You will surely have a successful wedding by hiring Scottsdale, AZ Wedding DJ! Call us now!